- These arrows are made from premium 11/32" cedar shafts, spined to perfection.
- The shafts are checked for straightness during the building process and matched in spine and weight to get that tight arrow group you need.
- Sealed wih Gasket Lacquer system to seal arrows, it adds thin coats to build up a dense, hard, durable finish.
- fletched with 5 ½" left wing high back shield TrueFlight feathers
- We also use Bohning Classic standard for Nocks.
- These arrows are walnut stained.
- Field Points are installed FREE
- all arrows are cut to 31"
- Feather Colors vary
Spine Weight Selection Guide:
- Go to the next spine weight heavier than your bow
- Example: 40-45 Draw Weight bow would need a 45-50 Spine Weight Arrow
|Bow Draw Weight||Arrow Spine Weight|