* SHIPPING TIME: 3-4 weeks
- The Algonkian Bow is typical of what would be found in a warriors hands in the battlefield 300 years ago.
- It was also used for hunting, And bringing substance into the family.
- Made from a single stave of solid Hickory taken from the Eastern seaboard of the United States.
- This amazing little bow can take down large game very easily.
- Draw weights available from 25-30 up to 55-60 at 28".
- These bows are excellent for hunting from the ground and tree stands.
- Typically shot off of the hand. It can be shot right or left handed.