Originally Built for the movie The Hunt for Gollum - you can watch here
Inspired by the elves of the J.R.R. Tolkien stories and built for a Mirkwood Elf Archer, the Elven Ridge Runner bow was designed to capture the powerful yet beautiful bows that would have been carried by Elves while on the hunt. Elven Ridge Runner bow is a uniquely handcrafted recurve bow with beautiful artwork and wrappings to truly capture the essence of the elves and the power of a fully functional recurve. Each bow is stained Deep Dark Brown and has Golden artwork. The handle area and accents are wrapped in tan cord. You can have your name or inscription added to the bow as well!
Once you pull back the string and release an arrow, you will know the power of the Elves!
Draw Weights Recommendations for LARP and COSPLAY: 25-30 Draw Weight
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 68" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Recurve
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
- Handle - Tan Cord
- Accents - Tan Cord
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28