Bone neck knives are handcrafted from natural bone. The blade will retain its natural curvature and are aged to enhance the natural blemishes and imperfections of the bone. They can be made sharp enough to cut meat. However they do need to be sharpened often.
- Bone knives are approx 7" long by 1" wide with a
- Blade edge of 3" to 4" long.
- Jute cordage is wrapped around the handle and sealed to protect from moisture
- Each knife is hand made one at a time from natural beef bone
- Rawhide Sheath is an additional cost