* SHIPPING TIME: 3-4 weeks
U FINISH MODEL
The Algonkian Bow is typical of what would be found in a warriors hands in the battlefield 300 years ago. It was also used for hunting, And bringing substance into the family. Made from a single stave of solid Hickory taken from the Eastern seaboard of the United States.
This amazing little bow can take down large game very easily. These bows are excellent for hunting from the ground and tree stands.
Can be shoot off hand, for left or right handed archers.
What is a U Finish Bow?
- U Finish Bows are fully tillered but ar rough sanded.
- U Finish Bows still require the following steps: final sanding, stain (if desired), and sealed
- U Finish Bows carry no warraty once work has begun on the bow INCLUDED Bow String
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - none
- Bow Type - Flatbow
- Stain - None
- Handle Wrap - None
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28" Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Example: Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28 Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28