** U Finish Oneida * *
** Ships in 4-6 weeks **
The Native American Oneida bow was built following the design in the encyclopedias of Native American bows and arrows by Jim Hamm and Steve Alley. Hunt with the skill of a primitive man and with the right equipment!
The Native American Oneida bow is made a little longer than the original in the encyclopedia to accommodate longer, more modern draw lengths. It is indeed a good target and hunting bow built with enough powerto take down large game as well as shoot accurately for target competitions when used with well matching arrows.
**Finished version of the bow is pictures, this is for a u finish bow with no stain
What is a U Finish Bow?
- U Finish Bows are fully tillered but ar rough sanded
- U Finish Bows still require the following steps: final sanding, stain (if desired), and sealed
- U Finish Bows carry no warraty once work has begun on the bow INCLUDED Bow String
- Length -Approx 65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Flatbow
- Stain - None
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28