Made from Cedar shafts, they come in models for bow weights 20-35# and 35-50#. Three-fletched with 4½" Left Wing Medieval cut turkey feathers - one grey cock feather and two white hens. Tipped with a 145 grain Medieval bodkin. They're sure to stand out on the range or at your next tournament.
30" long with black Classic Nock installed. Sold by the 6-pack.
- Made from Cedar shafting
- For bows 20-35# and 35-50#
- 30" long
- Fletched with grey cock and white hens
- Black Classic Nock
- Tipped with Medieval bodkin
- Sold by the 6-pack
Spine Weight Selection Guide:
- Go to the next spine weight heavier than your bow
- Example: 40-45 Draw Weight bow would need a 45-50 Spine Weight Arrow
|Bow Draw Weight||Arrow Spine Weight|