The Bamboo Backed Bushman Flatbow is made from hickory - stained dark brown and backed with bamboo. The bamboo adds extra power and speed. This bow is 65 inches from tip to tip and perfect for traditional bow hunting and target archery.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - Bamboo
- Bow Type - Flatbow
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28