BASE ONLY (with indexer)
Clamps sold separately
- Die cast jig frame with shaft cradle, permanent magnet, top and bottom adjustment dials, nock receiver index setting screws, nock receiver holding screws, and a standard nock receiver which determines the positioning of the fletching.
- Top and bottom adjustment knobs can be set to provide a straight fletch or to increase or decrease a diagonal fletch.
- Left and right clamps provide a left or right helical fletch.
- Feathers or vanes can be accurately spaced for 3-fletch-120, 4-fletch-75 x 105, 4- fletch-90, or 6-fletch-60.
- Elect the standard straight, right, or left nock receiver when choosing your jig.
- Base and clamp sold separately.