* SHIPPING TIME: 3-4 weeks
Approximately 65" long, the U Finish Longbow is made from solid sapwood hickory. All the tillering has been done for you, all you need to do the final sanding and finishing. Each U Finish Bow includes instructions to help you during the finishing process as well as a string.
- 65" Hickory U Finish Bow
- Instructions - click here to download 1 page instructional
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28
The one thing I can't stop saying to myself is how awesome Crows Head is. They have a fantastic line of high quality bows, shooting accessories, archer accessories, and the list just goes on!
I must say this 64" Sapwood Hickory U Finish Longbow is the perfect bow for either someone that needs a slightly shorter longbow compared to the full on 71" longbow, or someone who wants a slightly more agile hunting partner in the woods, just depends on your preference, application, and height. It's super tough and durability are on the high points and the wood itself is also quite beautiful to begin with.
These fully tillered u finish bows just need your TLC and some personalization and you have a Crows Head custom bow!
Not to mention this type of wood is really fantastic for bow making in general! Really great energy potential in every draw.