Black Crow 50" Horsebow was inspired by the Korean style horsebows. We have taken the traditional design and ehanced it by adding flat black limbs, black leather spiral handle wrap and leather strike plate. This is a one piece bow built from walnut and maple. Includes a B-55 Flemish String with Center Serving.
This bow is built in house under our Grayvn Traditional Bow brand.
- Bow Instructions
- Length -50"
- Strung Length - 46"
- String - 46" B-55 Flemish String (colors vary)
- Materials - Fiberglass, Maple and Walnut
- Origin - Built in the USA
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28