Gold Tip Traditional Classic Blems (Blemished) feature all of the versatility and performance of regular Traditional Classic shafts
- They have some minor cosmetic imperfections as well as variations weight and outside diameter.
- They have the word "BLEMISHED" added to the decal.
- Accu-Tough Nocks installed
- Inserts included
- Spines of 340, 400, 500, and 600
Please note: before purchasing these shafts, realize they have variations in gpi weight, as well as outside diamter (OD)
Gold Tip®'s Traditional Classic is built of a heavyweight, small diameter carbon shaft that comes equipped with stainless steel inserts. The strength and durability, coupled with the look of a custom footed-shaft makes it the perfect choice for any traditional archer that demands hard-hitting kinetic energy.
- Straightness Tolerance: +/- .006"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 gr
Stainless Steel Accu-Tough Insert (72-80 GR, SPINE SPECIFIC)
The skinny .204" ID gives you better penetration, less wind drift, and closer center shot for easier tuning