Hunt like the Modoc Indians of California and Oregon did a long, long time ago when the forests were plush and green and full of life and game.
Approx. 60" long, solid hickory, the Modoc Indian replica hunting bow has an Elliptical shape and is rather wide.
It is an Ingenious hunting bow design that is short and powerful.
Approx. 2 1/4" wide at its widest point and pyramids to 1" wide tips.
The Modoc Indians knew a few things about how to build a good hunting bow that would be easier to use in thick mountain brush.
Bow string included.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 60" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - none
- Bow Type - Wide Paddle Limb
- Stain - None
- Handle Wrap - None
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28