Our Mohawk is manufactured in our Bodnik Bows bow manufactory. Our bowyer Chris Unger has designed a handle which has a perfect grip. The pleasant combination of Bubinga and Maple brings the looks of this powerful recurve bow to perfection. The limbs made of bamboo guarantee its exceptional performance while making it soft to draw. The bow was pre-tested by professionals from the traditional bow scene worldwide and received with enthusiasm.
When selecting the long limbs Mohawk Recurve you will get a bow of 62 inches length.
- Bow Length: 62 inches
- Riser: 17" Bubinga
- String Actual Length: 59"
- Limbs: Olive Recurve Limb - Long Version
- Draw Weight: 20 - 60 lbs in 5 lbs increments
- Riser Materials: 17" mohawk Bubinga with hard maple and mycarta accent stripes
- Limb Materials: bamboo, stabil core with olive veneer
- Limbs edition: layer stabil core
- Tips: Multi-Layered Mycarta
- Grip: Pistolgrip
- Bowstring: Whisper Recurve String 58"
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Quality: German Quality
- Guarantee: 30 Years Bodnik Bows Guarantee*
- Storage: The bow may be stored in the strung position
Every single Bodnik Bow is crafted by skilled bowyers in our own Bearpaw Products manufacturing facilities.
*Warranty conditions: For all BODNIK BOWS, BEARPAW grants a 30-year warranty on fractures, cracks, and delaminations. Excluded from the warranty are signs of wear, damage due to gross negligence or intentional behavior or twisted limbs after a period of use of 6 months. The guarantee is provided by replacement or repair of the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.