The Native American Oneida bow was built following the design in the encyclopedias of Native American bows and arrows by Jim Hamm and Steve Alley. Hunt with the skill of a primitive man and with the right equipment!
The Native American Oneida bow is made a little longer than the original in the encyclopedia to accommodate longer, more modern draw lengths. It is indeed a good target and hunting bow built with enough powerto take down large game as well as shoot accurately for target competitions when used with well matching arrows.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Flatbow
- Stain - Leather Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28