* SHIPPING TIME: 3-4 weeks
Inspired by the rangers of the J.R.R. Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings movies, the Ranger of the North Bow was designed to capture the power and durable bows carried by the rangers. This is a very versatile bow, can be easily slung over your back to allow you to navigate through the woods and hills. Then simply pull back and take aim at your target. The Ranger of the North Bow is a uniquely handcrafted 65" hickory bow with beautiful silver artwork painted on a black bow to capture the essence of the rangers and the power of a fully functional longbow. Each bow has a black leather handle wrap and black stain. If you wish, your name can be painted below the banner as well.
Once you pull back the string and release an arrow, you will know the power of the Rangers!
Draw Weights Recommendations for LARP and COSPLAY: 25-30 Draw Weight
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Black
- Artwork - Silver
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28