* SHIPPING TIME: 4-5 business days
If you're going to make your own bows you need a tillering cord. This one is a full 76", 18 strand tillering cord with a nylon serving wrapped upper loop. The nylon wrapping protects the main body of the string from limb abrasion for a long cord life.
To use, simply slide the loop over your upper bow limb and tie a bowyers' knot (timber hitch) on the lower limb. Tillering cords are a must have for bow building.
- Note: This item is a tillering aid and is not to be used for shooting your bow!
- Nylon serving wrapped upper loop for long life
- Tillering aid for checking limbs for proper bending
- Full 76" long with 18 strands of B-50